Monday, September 28, 2020

Geography

 

 https://truthseeker2473.blogspot.com/2019/09/fall-2019-part-6.html

https://truthseeker2473.blogspot.com/2019/11/geography-part-3-continents-remaining.html

 


 https://truthseeker2473.blogspot.com/2019/11/thanksgiving-2019-part-2.html



________________


This debate is with a person who is skeptical of black Pan-African Unity:



Me: African Takeover Day at Howard university is a Blessing.


We are one black people regardless of our nationality. I have more in common ideologically with Patrice Lumumba than Clarence Thomas.


Herewe Goagin: No we're not! That's an issue with Black Americans


Me: I disagree. We are one black African people from NYC to Nigeria. You don't have to follow Pan African unity. I do. Again, my political views align more with Lumumba than Herschel Walker.


Herewe Goagin: Not in the written nor oral memory of the people's we come from have they ever been ONE/the same. It takes more than skin colors and facial features to make a people a people. Half the time we do even share skin color and often not even features.


You can have your views of course but that won't change the reality of have been and will likely continue to operate


Me: You are wrong in every level. Just because people of black African descent in Central, West Africa have differences in culture, doesn't mean we aren't black human beings. It is normal for even family members to have different sizes, shapes, and hues, but they are part of the same family. I didn't say all black people are identical or the same. I said we are part of the same black family. Any family will have differences. Yet, that family is part of the same family. You have proven that black people aren't monolithic. People already know that black people are diverse in culture, interests, personalities, and nationalities. DNA proves that black people have the same origin in Africa. I stand by my words. Humanity has one origin, and black people have one origin in Africa being part of the human family (with diverse nationalities and cultures). I never said that skin color and facial features determine a people alone. I do say that DNA, origins, genetic backgrounds, cultural diversity in the black community globally, and the African Diaspora do determine a people. THat refutes your arguments completely. 


I been through this road of debates before for almost 20 years. This is not new to me. I have the right to my views, and I live in reality. Once again, I share more in common to Lumumba than Thomas Sowell.




Herewe Goagin: A lot of African unity ideas I agree with but the reality is the reality... Igbos are Igbo and Wolofs are Wolof


Me: Reality is reality in the sense that Igbos and Wolofs have different cultures. No one denies this, and there is nothing wrong with cultural diversity. Yet, at the end of the day, either we fight for black liberation or not. I choose to fight for black liberation worldwide to end the system of racism.


You have shown where you stand. During WWII, many nations of the Allied side had differences, but they united in one cause to defeat the Axis Powers. Pan-African unity is about uniting diverse black people into one cause of black liberation. If you don't believe in black liberation, that is your business. As for me, I believe in black liberation 100 percent. Black is more than an idea. God is pro-Black as the first humans on Earth are black. So, I stand on my views.


Now, you going into silliness. I made my points clear. Losing? You do know that there are black doctors, lawyers, scholars, and freedom fighters then and now. The war isn't over. There were defeats and victories in black history. You need to realize that, and the war goes onward. Black people in majority black countries need liberation from neo-colonialism, imperialism from Western power, corruption, and other evils from outside those countries. God is not anti-Black as the first humans are black. You believe in tribalism. I don't. I believe in black African liberation. You know these facts, but you obviously don't desire black liberation. I do.

Herewe Goagin: Whether YOU believe in tribalism are not doesn't negate the FACT that AFRICANS DO believe in tribalism. That's what I mean that reality is reality and your ideas won't change that.


Yes I know about Black Doctors and so on and whatever you consider "victories"



Me: Not all Africans believe in tribalism. Victories are numerous. Apartheid being gone in South Africa is a victory, Ethiopia defeating Italian imperialist invaders was a victory, Zimbabwe being an independent nation was a victory, tons of African scholars and activists making positive changes in Africa are victories, and Nigeria being free from British imperialism was a victory. See, I'm not the type that doesn't know African history. I know history very thoroughly. Likewise, there is a long way to go in achieving black liberation. The war is not over, but either we give up or fight for victory. I choose the later in fighting for victory. You have made it perfectly clear that you don't believe in black liberation. I do. I answered all of your inquiries, and this is my last response to you on this issue.  Like always, I stand by my core convictions.


 





No comments: