Monday, April 26, 2010

More words

http://truthseeker2473.blogspot.com/2006/12/my-response-to-mad-and-madthumbs.html

http://truthseeker2473.blogspot.com/2010/06/summer-2010-part-5.html

http://truthseeker2473.blogspot.com/2010/10/times-are-changing.html


_______________________

My Words to a Racist:

I can not mention his words, because the racist used so much racial slurs.

Here are my words:


You are definitely wrong. For thousands of years, black Africans have made great contributions in human history from architecture to astronomy. Africa is the origin of human life and linguistic speaking started in Africa as documented by linguist scholar Johanna Nichols from University of California, Berkeley. We know of the Meroitic alphabet that was created by black Africans thousands of years ago. Iron smelting has been very common in West Africa in ca. 1200 B.C. There was ancient African mining in Swaziland, Nubia, etc. Many African domestically animals for human use like the guineafowl, various cattle, goose, etc. We realize the advanced architectural, scientific, political, social, religious, and cultural developments found in the ancient civilizations of Axum, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Kush, Songhai, Mali, etc. So, it is obvious that before the Maafa, ancient sub Saharan black African civilizations had universities, ships, music, bridges, crop development, culture, language, clothing, great architecture, and great human beings living their lives. Ancient Timbuktu has great structures beyond a mud hut, you racist. We know about the ancient astronomers of West Africa of the Dogon Tribe. We know of the Lebombo bone that described lunar cycles of the moon that is roughly 35,000 years old. The Ishango bone dealt with mathematics thousands of years ago as well. You are a big racist and I have no respect for you at all.

So, I am not ashamed of my Black African heritage. Black Africa have great value in the Universe. With folks like you, I will continue to love my black people and love my heritage. Today, there are numerous black doctors, scholars, lawyers, mathematicians, physicists, judges, political leaders, computer experts, teachers, athletes, musicians, inventors, and other contributors to the world society. Therefore, you can never refute the truth. The truth is that Black Human Beings are the first Humans on Earth being created in the image of God. We are chosen FIRST NOT YOU. WE ARE THE FIRST AND WE SHALL BE THE LAST. WE HAVE BEAUTIFUL DARK MELANIN THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS OF. WE HAVE GREAT RHYTHM AND NATURAL PHYSICAL ABILITIES THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS OF. WE CAN GREAT SPIRITUAL/MORAL INSIGHTS THAT YOU ABHOR AND WE HAVE LIVED AND MADE GREAT, DOCUMENTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN HUMAN HISTORY. I am not ashamed of my people and my blood. I am black and I am beautiful. I will respect the Brothers and I will always love the Sisters with a social including a romantic love.


You are a racist piece of work. Even the most white Eurocentric scholar documents that black Negroid peoples lived in ancient Egypt. Also, ancient Songhai with Timbuktu thousands of years ago has black African peoples you liar. Ancient Africa has great architecture filled with stone, iron, and other forms of materials. The Medieval city of Aoudaghast in Ghana had markets and solid buildings. Plant medicines and Cesarean sections were common in ancient sub Saharan Africa as well. There were stone fortresses, castles, mosques, governmental buildings, universities, and other locations before the Maafa in ancient Black Africa. This has nothing to do with a political agenda. It has to do with historical fact. Black human beings are created in the image of God and we have great worth and great value in the Universe. I will not respond to you anymore since you are a racist white supremacy. The system of white supremacy will be defeated. Black power is what I advance. Black Love is what I cherish in my heart.

No comments: